Access your Accounts Anytime, Anywhere
Features of Digital Banking
Business clients using Cash Manager services (ACH Origination, Positive Pay and Wire Transfers), click here for more information.
View Accounts - View account balances and transaction history on your accounts. You can also save an image to a transaction - great way to store receipts or warranty information!
Move Money - Transfer money between Alliance Bank accounts including loan payments and loan advances, pay bills, and pay other people with our free P2P (Person-to-Person) service.
Deposit Checks - Deposit checks (feature only available within the app) using the camera on your phone and view previous mobile deposits.
Manage Cards - View all of your debit cards and easily turn them on/off if lost or stolen.
- Turning your card OFF only impacts future debit card (point of sale and ATM) transactions. Any previously authorized transactions will be paid, and any recurring transactions you had previously set up will still occur. Turning your card OFF will not affect your checks, mobile or online transfers, bill payments, or any other type of transactions in your account.
Find Locations - View all Alliance Bank offices.
Messages - Send a secure message to the bank by creating a “Support Request” and check responses. You can also submit a Form for requests such as Change of Address, Add an Account to Digital Banking, and open a New Account.
Manage Alerts - Set up custom banking alerts to receive via email or by text.
Reports - See your recent login activity.
Documents - Enroll in and view your Online Statements.
You can also access your profile settings by clicking on your name on the top of the full menu.
- Phone - Set up your cell phone for login security and text alerts.
- Email - Verify or change your email address for account alerts and other notifications.
- Bill Pay Profile - If you’ve already enrolled in our bill pay service, you will see options under Bill Pay Profile to update your contact information or change which account your payments come out of.
- Security - Change your username, password or your security questions. If you are using our app and your device has the ability, you will also have login options here that you can choose from such as Face ID, touch ID, PIN or auto login (check your phone’s settings to enable).
- Preferences - Reorder your accounts, rename accounts, hide accounts from your view, and hide dashboard tiles.
Download our Digital Banking App in iTunes and Google Play Store. Visit Apple's App Store or Google's Play Store on your mobile device and search Alliance Bank or click the link below.
Digital Banking Support is available during our normal business hours Monday through Friday from 8am ET until 4pm ET by calling (888) 385-2280 and selecting Option 4.