Our Solutions are Designed to Meet Your Ag Lending Needs!
Chief Lending Officer
NMLS ID 713174
NMLS ID 639682
Monon & Monticello
NMLS ID 713180
Otterbein & Oxford
NMLS ID 1861611
NMLS ID 639685
NMLS ID 438711
NMLS ID 639684
NMLS ID 2450659
Alliance Bank Installment Loans are specifically designed for intermediate-term needs (one to seven years) for machinery, equipment, vehicles, real estate, facilities, breeding livestock, refinancing debt — even down payments on farm purchases.
- Competitive rates
- Convenient term options
- No prepayment fee or penalty. You can pay off your loan early to save interest expense.
- Flexible payment options to fit your cash flow needs. Select annual, semi-annual, quarterly or monthly interest payment frequencies; fully or partially amortized loans; and decreasing, level or accelerated payment schedules.
Real Estate Loans
As the leading Ag Lender in the area, Alliance Bank can provide loans for a wide range of Ag Real Estate purposes.
Finance the purchase of farms, ranches, timberland, additional acreage, buildings, processing facilities and improvements, income producing or investment real estate, or refinancing or consolidating existing debt.
Terms can be personalized to meet your needs. And no matter what size loan you require, our Lenders always deliver on the commitment to personal service that has been Alliance Bank's hallmark for over 80 years.
- Funding typically within 30 days of application
- Rate lock at commitment for up to 60 days
- Renovation loans
- Personal service you deserve and expect
- Fixed or Variable rate options available
- No Prepayment penalties
- Payment terms are very flexible – dependent on your cash flow needs
- Term could be 1 day to 10 years
- Payments could be monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual
- Loans are fully amortized to avoid balloon payments at the end of the term
- Loans are secured by an insurable first lien on agricultural or eligible residential real estate
- Additional credit to finance farm/business, family, or non-agricultural needs may also be structured as a long-term loan if agricultural real estate is provided as security
- Loans secured by real estate can also be used for family needs including education, medical expenses, inheritance/income taxes, and principal residence for self or immediate family
- Excess funds can be deposited into an interest-bearing account to cover future payments and for other authorized purposes
Operating Lines of Credit
At Alliance Bank, you'll find Ag Lenders who pride themselves on getting to know you and your operation; we provide detailed financial analysis that provides a complete picture of the financial health of your farm operation. Our lenders have the background, expertise and local decision making authority you expect - with an average of 25 years in Agricultural lending.
Our Ag Lenders can help analyze the financial aspects of your operation and provide information that will help in future planning.
- Finance farm inputs or livestock operations
- Competitive interest rates
- Borrow on your line of credit whenever you need the funds without reapplying
- Automatic advances to cover overdrafts in your Alliance Bank farm Checking Account
- Flexible collateral options
- Manage draws and repayments with our convenient Digital Banking
- Crop inputs
- Equipment repairs
- All other expenses that it takes to keep a farm operating
- Early pay discounts
- Plan your marketing of products without having to worry about term payment due dates
- Smooth out your cash flow
With flexible terms and competitive interest rates, we're ready to help you get that tractor, combine or other piece of equipment you need. Contact one of our Ag Lenders for a quick response to your loan request. As an Ag Leader in the community, we have a payment plan to meet your needs.
When you need to update, replace or repair machinery, you'll find affordable and convenient financing at Alliance Bank.
- New or used tractors and implements
- Grain bins and facilities
- Farm trucks and vehicles
- Farm improvements (like tiling)
- Livestock facilities and breeding livestock
- You select the equipment and negotiate the price with the dealer of your choice.
- After your lease application is approved, we buy the equipment from the dealer and lease it to you for a term ranging from 3 to 7 years.
- We can schedule annual, semi-annual, quarterly, or monthly payments.
- Special payment dates can even be arranged to accommodate your cash flow requirements.
- Our Lenders are always happy to meet with you in person. They understand the importance of taking the time to understand your business and your needs. Contact a Lender with any questions about equipment leasing or any of our other business banking solutions.
Our customers know they can depend on Alliance Bank for Ag financing. Whether you need input financing or are buying real estate, purchasing new equipment, or looking for working capital, or a term loan, our streamlined credit approval process gives you quick and efficient options for funding your needs.
When your operation is growing and you need capital, don't let anything get in your way. Get the capital your operation needs from the bank you trust.
It takes just a few minutes to start your Ag Loan request. Simply, tell us who you are, what you need, and get the response you need immediately; we only ask for the information we need to find your available Ag Loan options.
- Answer Essential Questions About You and Your Ag Operation
- Request the Ag Loan
- Get Financed