Because technology is constantly advancing and criminals are continually changing tactics, this Security page is in no way intended to be a complete listing of everything security. By introducing you to these resources we hope to help raise your awareness and thereby increase your safety.
- OnGuardOnline - Stop Think Click
- Office of the Indiana Attorney General - Identity Theft
- Federal Trade Commission
- Bureau of Consumer Protection Business Center
Request a Free Credit Report
You can request a free credit report from EACH credit bureau (Equifax, Experian, TransUnion) every 12 months.
- Request Online and receive immediately
- Request by Phone at (877) 322-8228 and receive by mail within 15 days
- Request by Mail at Annual Credit Report Service, PO Box 105281, Atlanta GA 30348-5281 and receive by mail within 15 days
Register for the Indiana Do Not Call List
This will prevent you from receiving most calls from telemarketers. You will be asked to give some basic information regarding your home phone number, name, address, etc.
- Register Online
- Register by Phone at (888) 834-9969
Opt-Out of Pre-Approved Credit Offers
- Opt-Out by Phone at (888) 567-8688