(800) 664-2072 - 24-Hour Automated Account Information
This convenient toll-free phone service allows you to safely access and monitor your Alliance Bank accounts anytime, as well as perform multiple banking functions, including checking balances, transferring funds and making loan payments without ever stepping into an office.
- If you would like to enable the Funds Transfer Feature with the Access Line, please contact your local Alliance Bank office or call us at (888) 385-2280, Option 4.
- When calling the Access Line for the first time, your initial PIN will be the last four digits of your social security number. When you call the Access Line, please have your account number and PIN available.
- For your security, you must enter a new random 4-digit PIN before accessing your account information.
- Please follow the prompts provided by Access Line. If you have trouble accessing your account, please contact us immediately at (888) 385-2280, Option 4. Support is available Monday-Friday from 8am ET until 4pm ET.
- When obtaining installment loan information, please locate the account number on your coupon. The last 8 digits is your borrower number and the first 5 digits is your loan account number.
- When obtaining commercial loan information, please locate the commercial loan number on your payment due notice. The first 8 digits is your borrower number and the last 5 digits is your loan account number.