Visa Credit Cards
If you need to report a lost or stolen Credit Card, dial (800) 883-0131
Our Platinum credit card offers hometown convenience, worldwide acceptance and great benefits.
Enjoy these features with a Rewards Platinum Credit Card:
- Rewards - Unlimited reward points. Earn one point per dollar on net purchases and redeem them for merchandise, rental cars, travel and more. Visit cRewardsCard.com for details.4
- No annual fee*
- 0% Intro APR* on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 12 months. After that, a variable APR will apply.*
- Mobile Payments - Safe and secure way to pay with Apple Pay®, Google Pay™ or Samsung Pay™.
- Free FICO® Score1 - View your FICO® Score for free and monitor your credit.
- Fraud Monitoring and Zero Fraud Liability - We monitor your account for fraudulent charges and your liability for unauthorized transactions is $0.
- SecurLOCK™ Email and Text Fraud Alerts - Receive alerts regarding suspicious charges on your account.
- Cell Phone Protection2 - Protect your phone from theft or damage when you pay your bill with this card.
- Travel Accident Insurance3 - You’re covered up to $150,000 when you use this card to purchase travel tickets.
*0% Intro Annual Percentage Rate applies to purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles after account opening. When this period ends, your APR will vary based on the highest U.S. Prime Rate published in the Wall Street Journal on the last business day of the calendar month prior to your statement closing date (“Last Business Day”) and apply it beginning with the first billing period following the Last Business Day. We add a margin to the Prime Rate to determine variable APRs. For each billing period, the APR may increase or decrease with the Prime Rate. Contact us or check our website for current rates. If you make a late payment or make a payment that is returned unpaid during the introductory period we may end your introductory APR and apply the standard purchase and balance transfer APR. Balance transfer fees are either $5 or 3% of each balance transferred, whichever is greater. Cash advance fees are either $5 or 3% of each cash advance, whichever is greater. Foreign transaction fees, for merchants located outside of the U.S., are (a) 1% of the U.S. dollar amount of the transaction, if converted from a foreign currency, or (b) 1% of the U.S. dollar amount of the transaction, if made in U.S. dollars. Subject to credit approval. This card is issued by TCM Bank, N.A.
1FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries. FICO® Scores are updated monthly. You may not see your FICO® Score right away. Some exclusions apply. Cardholders receiving employee pricing are not eligible.
2Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. In order for the coverage to apply, you must charge your eligible cellular wireless bill to your covered TCM Bank-issued card. To learn more about this benefit visit the FAQ section at www.cardbenefitservices.com or call 1-866-894-8569.
3Coverage applies when -the entire cost of the fare (less redeemable certificates, vouchers, or coupons) has been charged to the card. Your account must be in good standing. Restrictions to coverage may apply.
4In order to access rewards, your account must be open and in good standing.
Keep your business spending separate from your personal with our Business credit cards.
- Employee cards at no extra cost
- Transaction Reporting
- Credit Line Sharing & Consolidated Statements
- Mobile Payments
- Email and Text Fraud Alerts
- Fraud Monitoring and Zero Fraud Liability
- Travel Accident Insurance1
- Personal service from people you know
Choose the option that is best for your business:
- Small Business Rewards Credit Card - Earn unlimited reward points. Earn one point per dollar on net purchases and redeem them for merchandise, rental cars, travel and more. Visit cRewardsCard.com for details.2
- Small Business Edition Credit Card - Mo penalty APR and low interest rates.*
- Company Rewards Charge Card - Intended for large corporations, non-profits and municipalities. No annual fee. Pay-in-full account.**
*See the card application’s Important Disclosures for current terms, rates and fees.
**See the card application’s Terms and Conditions for current terms, rates and fees.
1Coverage applies when the entire cost of the fare (less redeemable certificates, vouchers, or coupons) has been charged to the card.
2Your account must be in good standing. Restrictions to coverage may apply.
This card is issued by TCM Bank, N.A. Subject to credit approval.