Your Bank Statements are available through Digital Banking!
So Safe & Convenient!
- It's Quick, Easy and Free!
- Safer than paper statements
- More convenient than paper statements
- Their environmentally friendly!
- Receive an email notification when your statement is available
- Decrease potential for mail fraud; our site has encryption and multifaceted authentication to safeguard your information
- It's the exact same statement you currently receive only in a PDF form
- Save your bank statements to your computer in PDF format
- No additional user ID or password is required to retrieve your statements
- Registration is simple
- Statements are available sooner online than through the mail
- Helps prevent identity theft - over 10% of identity theft occurs through the mail
- When you sign up for Online Statements, you will no longer receive a paper copy of your statement in the mail
To Begin Receiving Online Statements:
- Login to your Digital Banking - Not yet enrolled in Digital Banking? Click here to register.
- Click on the Account you'd like to register
- Under Account Services, click on Statements
- Read the Terms, view the Test Document, select Statements then Accept Terms
Your next statement will be available online!
To View your Online Statements:
- Login to Digital Banking
- Click on the Account you'd like to view
- Click on Statements
- Choose from the list of available statement dates by clicking on the date for the statement you'd like to view
- You will have the option to Open or Save your statement as a PDF
We cannot make the switch from paper statements to Online Statements for you, even at your request. There is an electronic disclosure that you must accept in the online registration process acknowledging you are willing and able to begin receiving your statement(s) in electronic form. That acknowledgement is only accessible through the Online Statement registration process.
If you have any questions, contact our Electronic Banking Department at (888) 385-2280, Option 4.