Person to Person (P2P) Payments are now available in Digital Banking
Send money quickly and securely with our free Person to Person (P2P) Payment service. Money is sent instantly from your Alliance Bank checking account to a friend’s bank debit card.
How does it work?
In your Alliance Bank Digital Banking, you set your friend up as a payee by entering their name and phone or email. Your friend gets a text or email notification with a link. They open the link, enter their bank debit card number and expiration, and submit. Funds are sent instantly!
Why use Alliance Bank’s P2P Payment service?
- Real-time: Our P2P Payment service is real time, meaning money is sent real-time, so there’s no delay in receiving.
- Security: Money is sent securely from our bank to your friend’s bank – with Alliance Bank’s Digital Banking data encryption on your side.
- Privacy: You as the sender are not giving your bank information to a third-party service or having to create a separate account with another service and then take an additional step in transferring the money from your bank account.
- Simplicity: Quick and easy receiving of money – your recipient will get a text or email notification and need to enter their debit card number and expiration date—that’s it!
- Customer support: Questions about the service? Contact your local banking office or call our Electronic Banking Department.
Send to Friends & Family
Because they are instant, P2P transactions cannot be edited, cancelled or returned once sent. Please make sure to send money only to other people you trust. Ask yourself: If I made an error sending money, can I get that money back? For example, do not send money using P2P to an unknown recipient for an online purchase until you’ve actually received your item.
Digital Banking Support is available during our normal business hours Monday through Friday from 8am ET until 4pm ET by calling (888) 385-2280 and selecting Option 4.