Visa Debit Card
Pay for All Types of Purchases Quickly and Easily
A Visa Debit Card is a convenient alternative in spending
A Visa Debit Card, also known as a Visa Check Card, is a debit card that works like a check, only better. When you make purchases, the amount is deducted directly from your checking account — but you also enjoy added convenience and security protections. Just use your Visa Debit card when you are ready to pay. It works fast, so there's no need to write checks or fumble for change.
Improve your money management with up-to-date balance and transaction history
Debit card transactions are automatically deducted from your checking account and typically posted within 24 hours of your purchase. So you can check your updated balance and transaction record with Digital Banking or the Access Line.
In addition, every month you're checking account statement details your purchases, including merchant name, location, date and amount. So it's easy to see where your money goes.
Enjoy 4 ways to pay with Visa Debit
- Use a Mobile Wallet - For a more secure way to pay, add your Alliance Bank Debit Card to your Apple Pay, Android Pay or Samsung Mobile Wallet.
- Sign for purchases - To ensure your purchase is protected, tell the cashier you want to sign for your purchase. Or, if there's a PIN pad, swipe your card, press “credit” and sign. There's no need to enter your PIN.
- PIN for cash back - If you want cash back (at certain merchants), simply tell the cashier how much or, if there's a PIN pad, swipe your card, press “debit” and enter your PIN.
- Purchases without a signature or PIN - For many purchases of $25 or less you may not be asked to sign the receipt or enter your PIN.
Gain peace of mind with Visa's extra security protections
When you sign for your purchases, your money comes directly from your checking account, but you also get security protections that help prevent, detect and resolve fraud, including:
- Visa's Zero Liability Policy*, which protects you from unauthorized charges. Any funds taken from your account due to fraudulent use will be returned to you. *Does Not apply to ATM transactions or PIN-based transactions not processed by Visa.
- Continuous fraud monitoring to detect and prevent suspicious activity on your debit card.
- Access to Identity Theft Assistance to help you recover your identity and prevent further problems.
- A 3-digit security code to verify your identity for Internet and phone purchases.
- 3D Secure 2.0 (3DS) is a new technology designed to authenticate Card-Not-Present transactions to reduce fraud and false declines with a friction-free checkout experience for consumers. 3DS enables merchants and card issuers to use what each knows about their mutual consumer to make better risk decisions.
- Click to Pay provides added security by offering advanced authentication tools when you shop online.
You'll receive these same security protections when you use your Visa Debit card for online, phone and mail orders or for purchases at merchants that do not require a signature.
Lost or Stolen Cards:
It is important to notify us immediately if your Alliance Bank Debit or Credit card is ever lost or stolen.
Visa Debit Card
Call (888) 385-2280 - Press 4 or ask for the Electronic Banking Department
After banking hours, listen for the menu option
Visa Credit Card
Call (800) 325-3678