With Online Banking, you can make your own banker's hours!
If you have a computer with access to the Internet, you can get access to your Alliance Bank accounts, 24-hours a day, seven days a week absolutely free!
- Check your account balances
- Set Balance Alerts so you don't go overdrawn
- View, print and download account history
- Transfer funds between Alliance Bank accounts - including from your checking to your loan account to make a payment
- See your check images
- Card On/Off lets you take control of your Visa Debit Card and protect against unauthorized use. If you have misplaced your card, or feel someone may have your card number, turn it to the OFF position. If you find it, and/or feel your account has not been jeopardized, turn it back ON and continue to use your card.
- Turning your card OFF only impacts future debit card (point of sale and ATM) transactions. Any previously authorized transactions will be paid, and any recurring transactions you had previously set up will still occur. Turning your card OFF will not affect your checks, mobile or online transfers, bill payments, or any other type of transactions in your account.
- Contact Alliance Bank Customer Service Consultants
- Advanced encryption technology protects the privacy of every transaction
- Check out myMoneyView! A Personal Financial Management tool designed to give you a Big Picture View of all your finances! Watch where you're spending, set Budgets accordingly, set Savings Goals for whatever you want to accomplish like taking a vacation or simply paying off credit cards! Click here to learn more or simply click Get Started below!
Quicken & QuickBooks Users
- You can use the Export button within Online Banking to download your transactions into Quicken or QuickBooks. This is the Web Connect method.
- Within Quicken, you can use the One Step Update feature to download your transactions. This is the Express Web Connect method.
Online Banking Support is available during our normal business hours Monday through Friday from 8am ET until 4pm ET by calling (888) 385-2280 and selecting Option 4
If you have questions or would like to know more,