Feature-packed financial management at your fingertips!
Do Your Banking from Anywhere!
We have 3 Solutions for Secure Mobile Banking - And they're all Free!
1. Mobile Banking App! - Available for download in iTunes and Google Play Store. Visit Apple's App Store or Google's Play Store on your mobile device and search Alliance Bank.
Alliance Bank's Mobile Banking App is designed to provide extraordinary financial management through a rich, user-friendly environment on iPhone® and Android® devices. And, best of all, it's a free service that puts you in charge.
- Card On/Off - This feature lets you take control of your Visa Debit Card and protect against unauthorized use. If you have misplaced your card, or feel someone may have your card number, turn it to the OFF position. If you find it, and/or feel your account has not been jeopardized, turn it back ON and continue to use your card.
- Turning your card OFF only impacts future debit card (point of sale and ATM) transactions. Any previously authorized transactions will be paid, and any recurring transactions you had previously set up will still occur. Turning your card OFF will not affect your checks, mobile or online transfers, bill payments, or any other type of transactions in your account.
- Mobile Check Deposit - Deposit checks on the go. Just follow the simple instructions to make secure deposits in an instant.
- Mobile Bill Pay - Pay bills easily and securely.
- QuickView - See your balances in a flash without having to log in; simply touch the app! This feature can be enabled under Settings.
- Security Alerts - via text or email.
2. Quick-Response Text Message Mobile Banking
Get Fast Answers via Text on the Go! Even if you don't have a "SmartPhone". Whether you need a quick update on your account balance or need to transfer funds on the go, Alliance Bank Text Banking is the most convenient option! You won't know how you lived without it! And it's free...
ANY CELL PHONE WITH TEXTING CAN DO MOBILE BANKING!
Text your account. It texts you back! Text to MOBANK (662265) and access your basic account information within seconds. It's a quick and simple way to stay on top of your personal checking and savings accounts.
- Check Your Balance
- Confirm Deposits
- Receive Balance Alerts
- View a 'Mini' Statement (the last 5 transactions posted to your account)
Here are the text shortcuts to access your information
BAL returns balance of main account
BAL ALL returns balance of all accounts
BAL alias* returns balance of alias account
ACT returns activity on main account
ACT alias* returns activity on alias account
CMD returns short description of these commands
HELP provides support information
*alias is the account nickname indicated at time of setup
3. Convenient Mobile Web Banking
Access your account information and conduct transfers from your phone's web browser. Optimized for mobile use, https://myalliancebank.mo-banking.com provides fast, free and secure access to your accounts.