Pay your bills online anytime, anywhere in the U.S. from the comfort of your computer.
Nobody enjoys paying bills, but at least Alliance Bank makes it a little less painful for you. Sign up for Free Electronic Bill Payment and pay your bills online anytime, anywhere in the U.S. from any computer.
You are in complete control
The most common misnomer about Bill Pay is that "money is being taken from your account automatically". With Bill Pay, you are simply replacing checking writing with a safe, convenient way to do so online.
- Pay an unlimited number of bills each month
- Pay bills from more than one checking account
- Payments itemized and detailed on your monthly statement
- Set up recurring, fixed amount payments for same day every month
- Receive your e-bills electronically for certain payees
- Easy navigation
- Quick-Pay feature
- View payment history and export the information into programs such as Microsoft® Money, Quicken® and QuickBooks®
- Advanced encryption technology protects the privacy of every transaction
Important Bill Pay Information:
- Bill Pay funds are pulled from your checking account the day the payment is scheduled.
- Cut-off time for Online Banking Transfers is 6pm ET.
- Cut-off time for scheduling same day Bill Payments is 4pm ET.
- The per item limit for Bill Pay is $19,999.99.
Click the Bill Pay tab in Online Banking to get started
Not yet enrolled in Online Banking?
Bill Pay Support is available Monday through Friday from 7:30am ET until 2am ET.
During our normal business hours, dial (888) 385-2280 and select Option 4
Outside of our normal business hours, dial (800) 516-8531