A NEW Mobile Banking App Experience
has Arrived at Alliance Bank
Features we think you’ll love
- Fingerprint (TouchID) Login option (Profile > Security > Login Options)
- Extended account history – 24 months of data
- Loan Advances (Transfers/Move Money > New Transaction)
- Online Statements (Menu > Documents)
- Alert Management (Menu > Manage Alerts)
- Attach receipt images to transactions
- Single money movement workflow for transfers, bill payments, loan payments and loan advances (Transfers/Move Money)
Important changes to note
- Bill Pay is located under the Transfers button at the bottom or Move Money in the menu
- Enhanced log in security – As an additional layer of security, the Mobile Banking App will require the same out-of-band authentication that is used for Online Banking log ins. Be sure to check the ‘Remember this device’ option.
What will you need to do?
- Apple/iOS users will be prompted to update to the new app version on January 30th
- Android users will need to download the new app on January 30th
- Mobile Only users (those who are not using Online Banking with the same credentials) will have a few additional steps during their initial log in. You will login with your current username and password. The system will prompt you to create a new password, setup security questions and setup enhanced log in security.
If you have any questions, please contact your local Alliance Bank office or call us at 888-385-2280.