Do you want to learn how to save, invest, and manage your money better? Who doesn't!
- MyMoney.gov is the U.S. government's website dedicated to teaching all Americans the basics about financial education. Whether you are planning to buy a home, balancing your checkbook, or investing in your 401k, the resources on MyMoney.gov can help you do it better. Throughout the site, you will find important information from 20 federal agencies government wide.
- National Endowment for Financial Education is a Foundation dedicated to the mission of helping all Americans acquire the information and gain the skills necessary to take control of their personal finances
- Practical Money Skills is an online resource for educators, parents and students focused on financial literacy and education
- Jump$tart Coalition for Personal Financial Literacy - Jump$tart is a national coalition of organizations dedicated to improving the financial literacy of pre-kindergarten through college-age youth by providing advocacy, research, standards and educational resources. Jump$tart strives to prepare youth for life-long successful financial decision-making.
- Institute for Financial Literacy
- National Foundation for Credit Counseling
- Consumer Information - Free Credit Report, Do Not Call List and Opt Out of Pre-approved Offers
- Reality Check - presented by the Jump$tart Coalition
- Practical Money Skills Games - presented by Practical Money Skills
- Fedville - presented by the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
- H.I.P. Pocket Change - presented by the US Mint
At Alliance Bank, we appreciate all that you as a business go through to succeed and grow. That's why we're happy to put you in touch with connections and resources that can help.
- The Office of the Secretary of the State of Indiana provides a wealth of information for business old and new, including data on incentive programs, seminars and business organizations in the state. You can also complete and submit state forms online.
- Indiana Economic Development Corporation
- Benton County Economic Development
- Jasper County Economic Development
- Pulaski County Economic Development
- White County Economic Development
- Indiana Association for Community Economic Development
- Purdue Extension
- Purdue Agriculture
- Indiana 4-H
- Indiana Soybean Alliance
- Indiana Corn Marketing Council
- VIDEO: An Introduction to the Indiana Soybean Alliance & the Indiana Corn Marketing Council
- AgWeb - News & Information provided by Farm Journal, Pro Farmer, Top Producer, etc.
- Chicago Board of Trade - Markets
- US Department of Agriculture - Government Programs & Information
Your local Chamber of Commerce serves as an excellent source of business information and educational programs: